Please enjoy this quote, it really resonates with me, it is what everyone needs who is facing a chronic or serious illness:
When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives means the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving much advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a gentle and tender hand. The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing, not curing, not healing and face with us the reality of our powerlessness, that is a friend who cares. --Henri Nouwen
So friend, as the New Year rings in, what are YOU doing to green up those old cells of yours???? Daily juicing, green smoothies, lots of fresh veggie salads?
or maybe not..
If you need an easy way to get alkaline and a portable green too, I have just the thing.
This is the best tasting and travel friendly wheat grass powder, I have tried them all.. I still have some boxes left at the outstanding price of 40.00 for 66 paks (use 1-2 per day), that is wholesale folks.
And when they are gone, that price is too.. it will cost you around 55.00 direct from the company website... so if you are juice fasting, want to green up your New Years resolution, stock up Now! To Order, send funds via Paypal to email@example.com, 40.00 per box of 66 servings.
Free Shipping to the US and Canada While Supplies Last!
And I will kick in 5.00 to Heidi's Smile Fund in your name.
. so what are you waiting for.. the 18 wonders of wheatgrass await you!
You can even give yourself a wheat grass facial like Sam!
The eighteen wonders of wheatgrassfrom alive news published by Dr. Brian Clements of Hippocrates
To an untrained eye, the blades of wheatgrass may look similar to the blades of any common lawn grass. Wheatgrass is grown from the wheat berry, which is the whole kernel of the wheat grain, and the superior quality and variety of its nutrients are what set it apart from other grasses.
Here are some facts about this amazing food.
Based on our research and observation, wheatgrass
- is one of the richest sources of vitamins A and C
- contains a full, balanced spectrum of readily assimilated B vitamins, including laetrile (B17), which has been credited with selectively destroying certain cancer cells without affecting normal cells.
- Contains high-quality organic calcium, phosphorous, magnesium, sodium, and potassium in a balanced ratio.
- Provides organic iron to the blood, which improves our circulation
- Contains 92 of the 102 trace minerals recognized as available in plants
- Is the most effective form of chlorophyll therapy
- Assists in reducing blood pressure
- Is similar to the chemical molecular structure of human red blood cells, thereby enhancing the blood’s capacity to carry oxygen to every cell of the body
- Assists in eliminating drug deposits from the body
- Purifies the liver
- Helps wounds to heal faster
- Counteracts metabolic toxins in the body
- Combats blood sugar problems
- Has been credited with halting both hair loss and hair graying
- Aids in relieving constipation
- Increase resistance to radiation and eliminates the symptoms of radiation poising
- Acts as a disinfectant by killing bacteria in the blood, lymph, and tissue
- Is considered a complete food because it contains all of the necessary amino acids for the human body.
Because wheatgrass acts as a powerful cleanser inside the human body, you may feel nauseous soon after ingesting it. This is a reaction to the release of toxins within your system. It is best to stat with small quantities, one ounce or so, then gradually increase the intake to four ounces at a time. The same is true when using wheatgrass juice as an implant in the colon.
Once juiced, wheatgrass is not stable and tends to go rancid quickly. So it is best to drink it within fifteen minutes of juicing. However, cut grass will store for a week or so in a refrigerator if stored in a plastic bag or container. Frozen wheatgrass juice will keep for longer periods of time, though it is not as effective as freshly made juice, which has all of its nutrients intact.